Friday, December 14, 2012

The Evolution of Frittany: A Retrospective In Ridiculousness


2009: The first night Rachel and I ever went out partying. So classy.
My 21st Birthday! And also when the Bad Romance video came out. Check out my claw. 
Justin and I at the Coldplay concert, being mocked
My brother comes out to visit me in the West
A Very Happy Easter
Billie Jean and I getting ready for a night at "work"
High Times @ The Alley with JT
A night out on the town with peace signs and duck lips. Dancing till we were sweaty messes.
Dave & I enroute to Roadhouse. I had spent most of the evening crying and was ready to dance.
Getting ready in Banff with Lizzer.
Only a few people can truly understand that night.
Getting ready for Stampede/making an idiot of myself
Alex & I at the Jager tent Stampede 2010
Typical.
My 2nd year in Demonika, Addiction Personified
My Aussie Princesses! Even though they abandoned me that night,
we were destined to be great friends.
Our love of Justin Bieber only brings us closer together
At a jungle-themed club night. Random dude
switched tops with me for an hour or so.
The night I dressed as Canada, punched someone
in the face.
 Sneaky Cider Picnic. We are so in love.
The Y Chromosomes of our 2011 Summertime crew.
About to bust a groove at the Art Vs. Science show.
Magical Tofino

Matt comes to visit, my jaw appears to be broken.
NYE 2012 in Vegas. Jaw still broken.

Kels & I get fake married at our hotel chapel.
After over 2 years of living beside mountains, I finally decide
to explore them. On snowshoes.
Arielle & I, enjoying being young and beautiful.
Stacy & I atop Heart Mountain.
My idea of mountain-climbing gear always includes shorts
of some kind.
Rachel's 24th Birthday!
Tubby Dog, the most obvious choice for a wedding diet.
Dana's wedding. Not mine.
Me, Kayla, Stacy & Amber
The most fantastic roomies in the land!
Cam comes to visit. I think I am a cat.
Bruce takes me to my first Pride Parade.
Everyone was so beautiful!
Paul & I, Bali beachtimes.
K-Dawg as Cleopatra, me as an old man.
Bobby & I tranny it up for Halloween.
Love this picture of my brother & I;
I'm slowly assimilating him into my world of nonsense.

1 comment:

  1. All these pictures are fake! You've never set foot in a bar...

    ReplyDelete