Wednesday, May 9, 2012

Ice Breaker - Break the Ice

I've typed the beginning of this post about 3 times now. Not off to a good start...
Why would you want to read my senseless ramblings over, say, the senseless ramblings of someone younger/richer/better looking/more famous than myself? Because I'm slightly delusional, generally very honest and quite weird. Not weird like I store my own blood in case of emergencies; just your garden variety kind of 20-something girl trying to figure out what the fuck I'm supposed to be doing with my life.
I believe google can solve at least 50% of life's problems. Just today I learned (via google) that anti-matter does indeed exist! http://www.nasa.gov/centers/glenn/technology/warp/antistat.html I found a template for placecards http://www.gartnerstudios.com/ and I came across these questions to help you get to know me better - and I can already tell, we'll probably fall in love.
  1. If you could have an endless supply of any food, what would you get? Assorted cheeses, no hesitation.
  2. If you were an animal, what would you be and why? A cat, because they're pretty and they can be all 'pet me-pet me-pet me-BACK THE F OFF OR I WILL CUT YOU'
  3. What is one goal you’d like to accomplish during your lifetime? Make the largest elastic band ball in the world. I've already gotten started...
  4. When you were little, who was your favorite super hero and why? I wasn't much for super heroes but I sure did love me some Disney Princesses.
  5. Who is your hero? I've just now - this very instant - realized my hero is my dad. And I can't elaborate on that right now or I will start crying, just like I did in The Little Mermaid. And that time at the pub...
  6. What’s your favorite thing to do in the summer? It's a tie between laying in the sun hoping to find the line between a great tan and skin cancer, and playing in the water.
  7. If they made a movie of your life, what would it be about and which actor would you want to play you? It would be about...my life...50% useless internet philandering 10% drunken debauchery 10% talking about feelings 5% eating cheese and/or bacon 25% sleeping. Played by Kristen Stewart, obv. She's super expressive.
  8. If you could visit any place in the world, where would you choose to go and why? Australia. I miss my Aussie pals, I want to soak up the sun, and I'm fairly sure I will find my true love there. He is the heir to a mining fortune and part time dolphin trainer.
  9. What’s the ideal dream job for you? I want to be a psychologist, so I can deflect all judgment on my actions by pointing out what's wrong with other people. Actually though, I love to talk about feelings, more than I think I should.
  10. What are your favorite hobbies? Collecting elastic bands, dancing like a dance machine, hiking/snowshoeing, staring at myself in the mirror for extended periods of time.
  11. What are your pet peeves? Incompetent people reproducing (ex. Snooki)
  12. Name one of your favorite things about someone in your family. My brother looks like me.
  13. Tell us about a unique or quirky habit of yours. I like showering in showers that aren't my own. Like at hotels, or the gym, or friend's houses. As long as they're clean...
  14. If I could be anybody besides myself, I would be - Denton Callander. Just for a week or so.

No comments:

Post a Comment