Friday, June 15, 2012

-Week-ly-Hi-Five-

Question, what is with people I have deleted off Facebook asking me about it? Does this ever happen to you? It's not like Facebook is real life. I have been the deleted as well as the deletee, and when I have been deleted I do not send them a message asking why. I'm sure they have their reasons. Maybe they're tired of me incessantly posting links to my blog...
Haha. No, you're right, I don't think that's the real reason either. Lately I've taken to having conversations with myself (out loud instead of in my head). So far it's working out well, eliciting strange looks from my roomies, who really should be used to my shenanigans by now.

And so I look forward to tonight. No idea what it will bring, but I'm kind of excited. I'll be more excited after I have a nap and wash my greasy hair. But all in good time, all in good time. And now it's time for my favorite pictures this week. Happy Friday-ing to you and you and you!





 **end note** This wolf/sheep picture is super creepy. I don't actually like it, but I think it's clever and I get that eerie feeling when I look into its' wolf eyes, like it's communicating with me through my screen directly into my mind. Thank God I don't speak wolf.

No comments:

Post a Comment