Friday, October 19, 2012

Oh yeah, it's Friday Hi-5 Time

I'll cut to the chase. I didn't go to zumba class on Wednesday. Or abs class on Thursday. And I'm definitely not going to the gym tonight, as I'm pretty sure they don't serve the red wine I've been craving. Rather than beat myself up about my lack of motivation/dedication/willpower/general interest, I've decided this week has been my resting week. Next week will be different. Next week I will get my shit together and - if necessary - brave the cold winds in pursuit of physical fitness.

Any bets on this actually happening? Why is it so hard to motivate oneself in the winter? At this point I'm going to have to resort to taping up pictures of Victoria's Secret models in my room, which will definitely illicit some questions from my Roomies.

It's not just health I'm having trouble with, but motivation in general. Waking up in the middle of the night confused about what time zone I'm in can't be helping, but how long can I blame jet lag for my disinterest in most activities? I don't even want to write this, I'm just in the habit of doing it at this point. Maybe I'll have an exciting adventure, an awesome epiphany, or an unexpected disturbance this weekend to shake me up. Or maybe I'm just keeping secrets, and don't know what to write about because I'm focused on something else entirely...only time will tell! Unless I'm struck down by a car on the way home today, in which case you'll never find out. Sorry.

But for now, while we're all still here, I bequeath to you my Friday Hi-5:






^ This one is from my recent vacay, had to sneak it in! 
  

No comments:

Post a Comment