Wednesday, September 5, 2012

Congratulations To Me! And Ye! (you)

I know I already posted today, but had to get this sneaky one in - I have hit 1000+ views!!! In the grand scheme of things, in the hugeness of the World Wide Web, all things considered, etc. this is not a huge number. But in my little mind, thinking that I would throw this mish mash of nonsense out into the internet like a stray cat and hope that it makes sense to someone, somewhere (yet thinking that it probably wouldn't and I would just delete it and not admit to ever having a blog) I am positively delighted! 

Thank you to all of you who read my ramblings! I look forward to really shaping things up around here in the coming months so stay tuned!
For now, enjoy this picture (it makes me giggle).



  

No comments:

Post a Comment