Friday, September 21, 2012

It's Friday Folks

You know when you really shouldn't do something? You've told yourself 'no more' or 'this is the last time'. You sit and try to rationalize with your inner voice, convincing yourself you don't want to do it again. But sometimes the desire is too strong. Sometimes you just have to give in. It's a feeling I am, unfortunately, very familiar with...

So I'm eating yet another Dinosour candy. The sugary gumminess is really starting to hurt my teeth, but damn these little things are SO tasty! I'm going to regret this in an hour when I'm on a sugar high, and then again in two hours when I am falling asleep and have a stomach ache. But for now, it's bliss. And there's so many red ones!

Nothing too serious today, as you've no doubt realized. I think I'm PMSing so I don't want to get on any rants. Being a girl is scary sometimes, all of a sudden you're really mad at the silliest things, you tear up at stupid advertisements, you start having angry dreams and are convinced your sig. oth. is cheating on you. Then you realize - I'm not crazy! I'm just PMSing. Then I have some chocolate, and try not to get into any philosophical or relationship discussions. Maybe it will get better with age, but I always find it sneaks up on me.

Anyway, now that we've indirectly discussed my inner workings as a woman, it's time for the Friday Hi-5. One final note, close your eyes (after you're done reading this obviously) and repeat "I am fantastic" to yourself at least 5 times. Because you ARE fantastic. And so are Dinosours. That is all. 






No comments:

Post a Comment